Amazon Web Services or AWS is the world’s most renowned and leading cloud computing platform that provides more than 200 services for enterprises. Using AWS in an organization ensures cost savings as it ensures that a business doesn’t have to buy software assets. AWS offers numerous cost-effective and scalable cloud computing solutions that are available to rent on a pay-as-you-go model. Furthermore, it eliminates the need for long-term commitments with business assets and this improves scalability in business.
Career Opportunities in AWS?
AWS is the world’s leading cloud computing platform that covers more than 35% of the Infrastructure as a Service market. Moreover, in recent few years, the AWS market has also shown tremendous growth. AWS is the fastest growing public cloud and the demand for skilled professionals in it is rising. There are many more job postings in the AWS domain in comparison to other IT fields. Thus, generating numerous high-paying job opportunities in this domain. Learning this technology and gaining certification in it can offer you numerous high-paying career opportunities. The AWS Certification Cost Delhi can range between 6000 to 10000 INR. Given Below are some leading job opportunities you can explore after learning AWS.
- AWS Solutions Architect- These professionals are responsible for building and maintaining applications on the AWS environment in a cost-effective and scalable manner.
- AWS DevOps Engineer- As an AWS DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for designing solutions and implementing servers. Furthermore, they even have to conduct patching and debugging.
- AWS SysOps Administrator- They have to manage installation, configuration, provisioning, and operations. Moreover, these professionals need to develop and maintain reporting dashboards.
- AWS Certified Developer- These professionals are responsible for building and developing applications and software services. In addition, this career opportunity requires having working experience and knowledge of cloud orchestration tools.
- AWS System Integrator- Cloud- As a cloud system integrator, you are accountable for managing a team to handle complex deployment. Furthermore, this job description also involves solving issues in Cloud Computing and information systems.
How to Become an AWS Developer?
The AWS developer job profile is a highly promising career choice that can offer you an above-average job growth. It is because gradually with time, more and more companies are turning to cloud services which will result in the overall development of the AWS domain. Furthermore, AWS developers get a competitive salary which can go up to six figures. Becoming an AWS developer consists of practices such as a gaining academic degree, enrolling in an AWS Developer Associate, and gaining experience. Now given below are a few steps that can help you become an AWS developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree- It’s highly beneficial to have an adequate and relevant graduation degree for the AWS developer field. A degree in computer science or an IT-related field is recommended as it will provide you technological environment from the beginning.
- Enroll in a Course- This can be a shortcut to becoming an AWS developer in less time. Many institutes provide AWS Developer Associate training and enrolling in them will help you become an AWS developer.
- Work Experience- Many tech companies offer you internship programs that will help you learn new skills and gain work experience. Furthermore, it will provide you with the opportunity to work on real projects at corporate levels.
- Earn a Professional Certification- Gaining a professional certification will provide you with numerous career-related benefits. It will enhance your resume and will help you stand out from the competition.
AWS, the leading cloud computing platform globally, dominates over 35% of the Infrastructure as a Service market. Adopting AWS within an organization brings cost savings since it eliminates the need to purchase software assets. AWS provides a range of scalable and cost-effective cloud computing solutions that can be rented on a pay-as-you-go basis. The job market for AWS professionals is thriving, with significantly more opportunities compared to other IT fields. With proper training in AWS, individuals can explore high-paying career prospects. It is advisable to have a relevant degree in computer science or an IT-related field to excel as an AWS developer and gain familiarity with the technological landscape from the start.